custom vox

custom vox
Posted on: 15.08.2013 by Izola Larose
hay just looking to see if anyone has some good sources for custom vocal work, i need some done, i already have made a few pm's on looperman but with no luck just wondering if anyone knows a better way. i have no cash right now, but any suggestions paid or unpaid would be helpful
Izola Larose
hay just looking to see if anyone has some good sources for custom vocal work, i need some done, i already have made a few pm's on looperman but with no luck just wondering if anyone knows a better way. i have no cash right now, but any suggestions paid or unpaid would be helpful
Verona Fashbaugh
^^ Yep. What he said.

Also, it depends on what kind of vocal work you need done. If it's a simple name or phrase drop (ie: spoken), you shouldn't have much difficulty finding someone to do it for free.
Trey Brune
Depends, can you do the recordings yourself or do those need to be done externally too?

I know you can hire people through online services (just google, they're out there), but I prefer to know who I'm dealing with, especially for vocals. If you're a little networked with musicians then it would be easy to find a vocalist you could hire (usually cheap too). Just ask around, most musicians (who aren't full of themselves) are at least willing to talk about what you need and see if they could provide.

If you don't know anyone locally, you could always try something like craigslist to find potential candidates. Posting on here isn't a bad idea either, the good music community s might lead to a kind soul who might be willing to help you remotely.

In either case then it's just a matter of either recording the vocals yourself, or having someone else doing them. Be sure to work out an agreement (be it paid or unpaid) with the vocalist before hand and treat them with respect the entire way through. If things go well, you like the vocalist and the vocalist likes you, you'll probably be able to ask them of their services in the future; making everything easier next time.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy