3 speakers 1 amp

3 speakers 1 amp
Posted on: 27.07.2013 by Lona Banchero
hi all new to this and unsure if i can do this my bro give me a big intimidation aka215 speaker ive got a pair of speakers but my amp is to powerful for them my power amp can run 4-16 ohms per channel so would i be able to plug the big 1 in the 1 channel and the other 2 in the 2nd channel any help will be appreciated thanks
Trey Brune
Originally Posted by PeterS
What kind of speakers would you recommend to replace the stock speakers in my 97 Tahoe?
Not sure if trolling...
Lona Banchero
hi all new to this and unsure if i can do this my bro give me a big intimidation aka215 speaker ive got a pair of speakers but my amp is to powerful for them my power amp can run 4-16 ohms per channel so would i be able to plug the big 1 in the 1 channel and the other 2 in the 2nd channel any help will be appreciated thanks
Antonetta Wikel
He means that the OP is not giving us enough info to give him the advice he's asking for. What's the wattage of your amp? What kind of speakers do you have and their specs?... The question was like if I asked you, "I have some food, a blender and a stove. Can I make lentil soup?"
Trey Brune
Originally Posted by PeterS
What kind of speakers would you recommend to replace the stock speakers in my 97 Tahoe?
Not sure if trolling...
Lona Banchero
there all 8ohms speakers thanks
Lona Banchero
each speaker is 8 ohms
Monserrate Rupnow
Depends, what's the impedance of all the speakers?

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy