Need Laptop Reccomendations for Music Production

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Need Laptop Reccomendations for Music ProductionReply
Need Laptop Reccomendations for Music Production
Posted on: 29.10.2013 by Dylan Kockler
So I'm trying to find a solid laptop for music production, it doesn't have to be the best but get the job done (hopefully smoothly)

My budget is about $1000 and I'm very interested in MacBook Pros and MacBook Airs (Retina as well) and really prefer only the 13 inch models. 8GB Ram is an absolute must for me and I would like an SSD however I don't mind if it doesn't have that.

Please help me find some solid deals on some! (Also I'd like to find deals with financing for like 6,12, or 18 month financing) Refurbished is okay with me, same as used!

ALSO SHOW ME SOME EXCELLENT PC's as well!!
Dylan Kockler
So I'm trying to find a solid laptop for music production, it doesn't have to be the best but get the job done (hopefully smoothly)

My budget is about $1000 and I'm very interested in MacBook Pros and MacBook Airs (Retina as well) and really prefer only the 13 inch models. 8GB Ram is an absolute must for me and I would like an SSD however I don't mind if it doesn't have that.

Please help me find some solid deals on some! (Also I'd like to find deals with financing for like 6,12, or 18 month financing) Refurbished is okay with me, same as used!

ALSO SHOW ME SOME EXCELLENT PC's as well!!

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy