How can I make this sample not stop ..

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: How can I make this sample not stop ..Reply
How can I make this sample not stop ..
Posted on: 30.10.2013 by Temple Cervelli
I've got into a problem with a project I'm making at the moment, I have a hi pitched lead synth sample in Maschine, and I've recorded it and drag and dropped into Logic Pro 9, but I want the synth sound to just stay 'sounding' if you like, until i want it to stop, it i've set it to 'ADSR' and it still stops eventually, it lasts about 7 seconds.

How can I make this sample just continuously play for as long as i want?
Temple Cervelli
I've got into a problem with a project I'm making at the moment, I have a hi pitched lead synth sample in Maschine, and I've recorded it and drag and dropped into Logic Pro 9, but I want the synth sound to just stay 'sounding' if you like, until i want it to stop, it i've set it to 'ADSR' and it still stops eventually, it lasts about 7 seconds.

How can I make this sample just continuously play for as long as i want?
Gilbert Paro
You can cycle a region by dragging out cycle region locators in the top half of the timeline bar. You can hit "c" to turn it on or off. If you are looking to keep looping the section through the duration of your song, you move your cursor to the top right corner of the region you want to loop and the cursor will turn into a circle with an arrow on it. You can then drag out the section to loop it for as long as you choose.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy