Workflow question...

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Workflow question...Reply
Workflow question...
Posted on: 07.11.2013 by Alecia Soulliere
So I heard through the grapevine (since my girl is awful about keeping secrets) that I will be receiving a Maschine for christmas So now I am starting to plan out how im going to use it in my workflow. Currently, I only use Ableton with a few VSTs (for compression and synth mostly). Those of you who use Maschine with another DAW (Abelton, Reason, Logic, FL, etc.) How do you integrate your maschine into your workflow? (i.e. use Maschine for sketching out drums, then bring it into your DAW, running it in your DAW as a VST)

Just looking for some workflow ideas, thanks guys!
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by lemeiux1
So I heard through the grapevine (since my girl is awful about keeping secrets) that I will be receiving a Maschine for christmas So now I am starting to plan out how im going to use it in my workflow. Currently, I only use Ableton with a few VSTs (for compression and synth mostly). Those of you who use Maschine with another DAW (Abelton, Reason, Logic, FL, etc.) How do you integrate your maschine into your workflow? (i.e. use Maschine for sketching out drums, then bring it into your DAW, running it in your DAW as a VST)

Hey,

Maschine is a great bit of kit!

I use it as a VST running though ableton, I also run Reason in ReWire through ableton.

I use maschine mostly for Drums, running each drum into a channel in Ableton. I find it easier creating ideas in Maschine, I occasionally use it for editing and messing about with samples I've recorded etc

Once you've figured out how and what you want to use maschine for, its easy enough to intergrate.

Even if you run it in standalone, great to get quick ideas down.
Alecia Soulliere

Randolph Oza
As a VST plugin in Ableton is where Maschine shines I'd say. It's just ridiculously easy to chop beats and samples up. Good stuff!
Libbie Orion
does she have a sister?
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by lemeiux1

Hey,

Maschine is a great bit of kit!

I use it as a VST running though ableton, I also run Reason in ReWire through ableton.

I use maschine mostly for Drums, running each drum into a channel in Ableton. I find it easier creating ideas in Maschine, I occasionally use it for editing and messing about with samples I've recorded etc

Once you've figured out how and what you want to use maschine for, its easy enough to intergrate.

Even if you run it in standalone, great to get quick ideas down.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy