So who has been using the new maschine with the old hardware?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: So who has been using the new maschine with the old hardware?Reply
So who has been using the new maschine with the old hardware?
Posted on: 02.11.2013 by Rebbecca Fennell
Before I buy the new 2.0 I'm just curious what peoples thoughts are using the software with the mk 1 or 2
Rebbecca Fennell
Before I buy the new 2.0 I'm just curious what peoples thoughts are using the software with the mk 1 or 2
Ralph Alderette
yess, i've been pondering the full Maschine Studio purchase..
Good to know it's positive overall on the software front. I'm especially drawn in by the "less cpu" part. 2 groups with 5 VST instances KILLS my 2011 macbook w/ 4gb ram
Randolph Oza
I'm using MK1 with the new software and it's crashed a couple of times but nothing to get mad at. Like twice in the last month maybe. I put in 6-10 hours in on it every damn day too-- not exactly light duty. Good stuff!

cheers,
-m
Corey Tronchin
I've got a MK1 and really love the new software. It's been bugfree for me. It does help to read through the getting started manual though, since its new browsing mode is really different.

Love so far:
- Drumsynth is great
- New audio engine or just way better samples
- Although it doesn't add anything, the new 'arrangement view' gives me a better inside what's going on
- Really low on CPU usage

Must say i've been using it stand alone so far. I was already using Ableton very little, but now I'm trying to sell it since Maschine satisfies my needs with the side chaining and midi routing possibilities. When I need a DAW, i'm gonna use reaper.

Bad points would be:
- the upgrade process is confusing and quite a drag
- Scene looping is nice, but really figured out very well on the controller only

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy