Best Samples

Best Samples
Posted on: 08.11.2013 by Yetta Prickel
Hey guys im new to the scene, just got familiar with serato and my mixtrack pro 2 and i have started getting into mixing and making my own sound. Problem is im tired of using beats and melodies from other peoples work.

where can i get some good samples to make my own stuff. Ill be making trap so will need 808 samples as well as i like real erie sounds such as organs or bells or pianos with heavy reverbs and echoes. Im looking for anything spacy or trance like. I have no idea where to start looking. Iv found many different samples online but nothing im looking for.
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by Reaper3Bravo
im really diggin his packs too. checkin out the when alien drum robots or whatever and its like short clips instead of one shots. is that how they come and then you cut n chop what you want?
I just bought WADRA II and they are one shots unless you have the certain programs or keyboard for the loops. Either that or I cant use them in ableton lol.
Evan Zidar
i search mainly 808 samples. iv tried for trap samples but its just too broad theres a specific trap sound im looking to produce. i feel i can do it all with a solid 808 sample set. at least as far as the drums are concerned.

Im doin this on a midi fighter and am playing hell finding a simple daw to upload samples and loops and cues. Reaper is so complicated. Traktor remix decks look pretty simple. Any other free easy to use daws out there?
Hit me up if you want some. I can send you a bunch and you can sort out what's good for you
Yetta Prickel
Originally Posted by amadeus
Second this, Goldbaby's samples are fantastic, all run through nice analogue outboard and done wih love. The 808 samples are brilliant.
im really diggin his packs too. checkin out the when alien drum robots or whatever and its like short clips instead of one shots. is that how they come and then you cut n chop what you want?
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by AllDay
After using vengeance shit packs and all the free stuff for the last 2 years I recently went and got goldbabys sound packs. So much better then vengeance! No more tuning and looking through a bunch of shit for a half assed kick.
Second this, Goldbaby's samples are fantastic, all run through nice analogue outboard and done wih love. The 808 samples are brilliant.
Yetta Prickel
Originally Posted by PalaceOne
I have a lot of 808/Trap Samples. What do you search especially?
i search mainly 808 samples. iv tried for trap samples but its just too broad theres a specific trap sound im looking to produce. i feel i can do it all with a solid 808 sample set. at least as far as the drums are concerned.

Im doin this on a midi fighter and am playing hell finding a simple daw to upload samples and loops and cues. Reaper is so complicated. Traktor remix decks look pretty simple. Any other free easy to use daws out there?
Fatimah Czuprynski
Originally Posted by ThinAir
These are pretty good and there are tons to choose from....

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/...is-217833/36/1
That link is broken :S
Yetta Prickel
Originally Posted by arsman
google!

otherwise tweak the samples you want in your DAW of choice to your preference.

see youtube for how to and examples
i guess what im really asking is is there any place that offers good free samples
Yetta Prickel
Hey guys im new to the scene, just got familiar with serato and my mixtrack pro 2 and i have started getting into mixing and making my own sound. Problem is im tired of using beats and melodies from other peoples work.

where can i get some good samples to make my own stuff. Ill be making trap so will need 808 samples as well as i like real erie sounds such as organs or bells or pianos with heavy reverbs and echoes. Im looking for anything spacy or trance like. I have no idea where to start looking. Iv found many different samples online but nothing im looking for.
Tera Baragan
I just bought WADRA II and they are one shots unless you have the certain programs or keyboard for the loops. Either that or I cant use them in ableton lol.
Yetta Prickel
Greatly appreciated sir. sum good stuff in there
Evan Zidar
Hey everybody,

Here is a link to my dropbox with some trap/808 samples:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ksvei7xmimf64h4/SUPmUeWqqI

Hope this works!
Evan Zidar

Hit me up if you want some. I can send you a bunch and you can sort out what's good for you
Yetta Prickel
Originally Posted by amadeus
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by AllDay
After using vengeance shit packs and all the free stuff for the last 2 years I recently went and got goldbabys sound packs. So much better then vengeance! No more tuning and looking through a bunch of shit for a half assed kick.
Yetta Prickel
Originally Posted by PalaceOne

Ngoc Ninow
http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/...ultis-217833/1

See if this one works
Evan Zidar
Randolph Oza
It depends on how serious you are. From zero to 80%, I'd say go with Vengeance or something similar. Keep in mind that everyone else has these same samples, and it shows. It's not a bad answer, necessarily-- like if you're just wanting a demo to get live gigs. If you're committed to it, though, get a bunch of synthesizers (hardware/software/whatever) a book on basic music theory, and Welsh's Synthesizer Cookbook. That will put you on the path to crafting your own unique sound. Just depends on what you want to put into it, and what you want to get out of it. Peace!

cheers,
-m

https://soundcloud.com/massakre/03-impulse-control
Lakeesha Storman
I like these guys: http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/
Tera Baragan
Fatimah Czuprynski
Originally Posted by ThinAir

That link is broken :S
Ngoc Ninow

Brunilda Kora
Vengeance.
Yetta Prickel
Originally Posted by arsman
google!

i guess what im really asking is is there any place that offers good free samples
Petra Arra
google!

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy