Maschine Studio

Maschine Studio
Posted on: 13.11.2013 by Arla Padierna
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy Logic Pro and them Maschine studio. I'm wondering if it's possible to make fully made song song the Maschine. Is that possible? I understand that it is good for making beats but I'm looking for a full production software. If I buy Maschine would that alow me to get rid of logic all togeather ?
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Nas525
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy Logic Pro and them Maschine studio. I'm wondering if it's possible to make fully made song song the Maschine. Is that possible? I understand that it is good for making beats but I'm looking for a full production software. If I buy Maschine would that alow me to get rid of logic all togeather ?
Not really, but it's getting close. You'll love the Maschine Studio. You'll still find that you need a DAW sometimes.
Arla Padierna
Hi guys,

Pansy Dascoli
I use Maschine and Logic Pro X. I love creating beats in Maschine, but I mostly use Logic with the melody and background parts. I like being able to use the keyboard shortcuts for nudging the notes and modifying the velocity. It's all about how you work best. I've heard people make some insane tracks in Garageband. The drums in Logic are great but I love the more off beat samples you get with Maschine. The taiko are by far my favorite samples to play with. If NI had a jegog sample pack I'd be set.
Ralph Alderette
You can DEFINITELY make full songs in just Maschine.
You don't NEED Logic. You don't NEED anything.
I have Maschine and Logic. I use them both. Maschine for writing, Logic for mixing/master.

If you're just starting and don't mind using a mouse, get Logic to start off.
Or just get Maschine to start off.. up to you.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Nas525
Hi guys,

Not really, but it's getting close. You'll love the Maschine Studio. You'll still find that you need a DAW sometimes.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy