Mapulator Not Working with Ableton 9.1

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Mapulator Not Working with Ableton 9.1Reply
Mapulator Not Working with Ableton 9.1
Posted on: 25.11.2013 by Sherry Dimeglio
Hi DJTech Tools. Newcomer here.
I had excellent results with mapulator in Live 8, but since i updated to 9, i've had nothing but issues -- and although i hoped 9.1 would be different it's not. max for live and live 9.1 are both at the newest versions, downloaded from the ableton site just today or yesterday. Mapulator 1.2 is what I'm running. But whenever I load it, it lets me map parameters, but the graph has a bunch of shaded lines on it and only says (sa.function) on it. Can you help me fix this?/Release an update?

Thank you!

Spaceface DJ
Sherry Dimeglio
Hi DJTech Tools. Newcomer here.
I had excellent results with mapulator in Live 8, but since i updated to 9, i've had nothing but issues -- and although i hoped 9.1 would be different it's not. max for live and live 9.1 are both at the newest versions, downloaded from the ableton site just today or yesterday. Mapulator 1.2 is what I'm running. But whenever I load it, it lets me map parameters, but the graph has a bunch of shaded lines on it and only says (sa.function) on it. Can you help me fix this?/Release an update?

Thank you!

Spaceface DJ

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy