Progressive Loops! FX, buildups, riser?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Progressive Loops! FX, buildups, riser?Reply
Progressive Loops! FX, buildups, riser?
Posted on: 15.11.2013 by Henrietta Dortch
Hey Guys!

I'm look for some mainstream sounding loop packages to buy that i can throw in to my tracks. i've been searching for around 2 hours now and nothing seems very promising... Any suggestions? I'm looking for buildups, risers, and drum risers. White noise builds and pitch builds, along with some drum builds.
You can check out my tracks here to give you an idea of my style; www.stevephilibin.com

Also, i don't mind paying at all, i just can't shell out the cash for Vengeance and stuff like that yet. Thanks!

Steve
Henrietta Dortch
Hey Guys!

I'm look for some mainstream sounding loop packages to buy that i can throw in to my tracks. i've been searching for around 2 hours now and nothing seems very promising... Any suggestions? I'm looking for buildups, risers, and drum risers. White noise builds and pitch builds, along with some drum builds.
You can check out my tracks here to give you an idea of my style; www.stevephilibin.com

Also, i don't mind paying at all, i just can't shell out the cash for Vengeance and stuff like that yet. Thanks!

Steve
Patience Kokos
Why not synthesize your own?
Berta Baie
Beatport has some good options for stuff like that actually

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy