New device.. Which one should I buy?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: New device.. Which one should I buy?Reply
New device.. Which one should I buy?
Posted on: 03.12.2013 by Abby Uss
I intend to buy a new device in the end of this year... but I have some difficult to focus and I cannot decide what should I get... could you please help me to choose?

Analog Synth -> I really would like to get an analog synth... to study and to create my own timbres... put some original thing into my music... and also.... use this to perform live. I am from Brazil... and here... the one that I could find with a reasonable price is the Arturia Minibrute.

Kaossilator Pro+ -> I intend to prepare some live presentations and I believe that this gear will be handy. And I can also use this in the music production proccess.

Ableton Push -> As the Kaossilator... it can help me a lot in the live presentations and also in the music production proccess... the problem is that here in Brazil it is too expensive.

I forget about the Korg Volca series (analog synths)... I also consider to take this, because here in Brazil it is not so expensive and I feel like it can be useful for also... but I believe that the Arturia Minibrute would be better.

So... what should I take? What are your opinions about these devices? Which ones do you recommend?
I am accepting new suggestions also!

Thanks in Advance!

Camilo Damiao

https://soundcloud.com/camilo-damiao
Abby Uss
I intend to buy a new device in the end of this year... but I have some difficult to focus and I cannot decide what should I get... could you please help me to choose?

Analog Synth -> I really would like to get an analog synth... to study and to create my own timbres... put some original thing into my music... and also.... use this to perform live. I am from Brazil... and here... the one that I could find with a reasonable price is the Arturia Minibrute.

Kaossilator Pro+ -> I intend to prepare some live presentations and I believe that this gear will be handy. And I can also use this in the music production proccess.

Ableton Push -> As the Kaossilator... it can help me a lot in the live presentations and also in the music production proccess... the problem is that here in Brazil it is too expensive.

I forget about the Korg Volca series (analog synths)... I also consider to take this, because here in Brazil it is not so expensive and I feel like it can be useful for also... but I believe that the Arturia Minibrute would be better.

So... what should I take? What are your opinions about these devices? Which ones do you recommend?
I am accepting new suggestions also!

Thanks in Advance!

Camilo Damiao

https://soundcloud.com/camilo-damiao
Monserrate Rupnow
I like the Volca series myself, pretty fun little set up for not much money. Have you seen the Artirua Microbrute as well, it's even cheaper than the minbrute but a lot cooler in some ways too.
April Burnap
You didn't mention it, so sorry to bring it up, but the Korg Electribe is amazing! I got one about a year ago, and they really are incredible. Great for live performance as well...

From what you said, I'd go for a Kaossilator - so much fun!

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy