Serato SL Price in New Zealand?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato SL Price in New Zealand?Reply
Serato SL Price in New Zealand?
Posted on: 26.01.2010 by Joanie Kublin
Just wondered if any Kiwi's on this community could let me know the price of SSL in NZ? Just considering it's from those parts I thought it might be cheaper?

Thanks.
Joanie Kublin
Just wondered if any Kiwi's on this community could let me know the price of SSL in NZ? Just considering it's from those parts I thought it might be cheaper?

Thanks.
Jene Martley
lol thank god for target saving the day for all the unsuspecting victims yeah i usually do the buy now if i know its new and worth the price.
Latoria Kavulich
it was on target lol. that rule applies to any auction tho. just use the buy now option for new stuff and your still protected mate.
Jene Martley
oooh did not know that :eek: lol learn something new everyday il be sure to keep that in mind when i get sucked into trademe again and start up the trademe addiction that is oh so hard to get rid off..
Latoria Kavulich
well trademe can be pretty good for deals though. we got most of our gears through them, the companies list their shit on there and its "usually" cheaper than they have in their stock. Gotta be careful though, i found out that you are not covered by the consumers guarantees act unless you use the "buy now" option.
Jene Martley
haha yeah new zealand is a rip off when it comes to dj gear LOL it sucks... The best place to get gear is off trademe but thats if someone is even selling the gear you want..
Latoria Kavulich
I believe its just cos that one company pretty much has all the distribution. i had a look on trademe, most of the listings on there are from that same company, except for the second hand ones. damn monopolies.
Joanie Kublin
Jeez, more expensive than in the UK! I used to live and work for a bit in NZ and remember the great prices on everything - obviously not this time.

Cheers guys.
Latoria Kavulich
Yep. Probably find it cheaper somewhere like trademe maybe just a case of digging.
Jene Martley
God damn dmc is so expensive lol xD i had to get my traktor pro from there lol costed around about the same nice big dent in the wallet
Latoria Kavulich
$1499 NZD through DMC NZ
http://www.dmcworld.co.nz/digital/se...-live-sl3.html
About $650 squid.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy