Serato & the X1?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato & the X1?Reply
Serato & the X1?
Posted on: 16.12.2010 by Harold Jaras
didn't see this posted here yet, has this been old news? the vid is only a few days old. X1 triggering cues and what not in scratch live.. traktor & serato teaming up? didn't believe i'd see the day honestly. furthermore the X1 only dropped like what.. a year or so back? i thought they'd keep it proprietary longer than that. the future is exciting!

[youtube]vmVwmDM39_s[/youtube]

Shortee & Faust doing absolute work with it
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by djhipnotikk
traktor & serato teaming up? didn't believe i'd see the day honestly. furthermore the X1 only dropped like what.. a year or so back? i thought they'd keep it proprietary longer than that.
Serato overlays were included in the X1 retail box from the beginning.
Harold Jaras
didn't see this posted here yet, has this been old news? the vid is only a few days old. X1 triggering cues and what not in scratch live.. traktor & serato teaming up? didn't believe i'd see the day honestly. furthermore the X1 only dropped like what.. a year or so back? i thought they'd keep it proprietary longer than that. the future is exciting!

[youtube]vmVwmDM39_s[/youtube]

Shortee & Faust doing absolute work with it
Harold Jaras
then this is a useless thread

we shall never speak of this again.
Latoria Kavulich
i use the serato overlay as beer spillage protection. handy!
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by djhipnotikk
traktor & serato teaming up? didn't believe i'd see the day honestly. furthermore the X1 only dropped like what.. a year or so back? i thought they'd keep it proprietary longer than that.
Serato overlays were included in the X1 retail box from the beginning.
Annalisa Shogren
Old news, but in reply to your proprietary statement. It was never going to stay just for Traktor, as after all it's MIDI and it comes with a mapping for Serato anyway. It also makes NI alot of money catering for more programs.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy