Macbook Pro 15" Vs 17" for Serato ITCH?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Macbook Pro 15" Vs 17" for Serato ITCH?Reply
Macbook Pro 15" Vs 17" for Serato ITCH?
Posted on: 25.01.2011 by Danelle Kaumans
Looking to upgrade my Macbook 13" Which do you guys believe is ideal for ITCH and other reasons? How's the font size and waveform size on the 17" ? I'm just afriad it's going to be too small with all that screen space. I'm really shooting for the 17" if I'm going to pay all that money.
Danelle Kaumans
Looking to upgrade my Macbook 13" Which do you guys believe is ideal for ITCH and other reasons? How's the font size and waveform size on the 17" ? I'm just afriad it's going to be too small with all that screen space. I'm really shooting for the 17" if I'm going to pay all that money.
Ninfa Larranaga
the bigger the better

and yes, thats what she said
Candace Carmouche
also remember, since font size seems to be a concern for you, you can change the font size inside itch if you need to, or decrease it
Danelle Kaumans
LOL sup man, yea I took your advice. The 17" might be too big...
Candace Carmouche
i assume you posted the same thread over at the itch community s.

as i suggested there

you want the 15" with the gpu memory upgrade to 512mb
Danelle Kaumans
Thanks, ya it makes sense. I forgot how big it was... I'm going to head over to a apple store and mess with them. Throw on ITCH on them and get an idea.

15" with the Hi-res screen?
Carlee Pickard
Your call really, i'd just stick with the 15". 17" is getting into regular monitor range and I just feel it's too large. That's just my personal preference.
Takisha Hodulik
dude, the 17 is REALLY big. I am not trying to be sarcastic, its a lot bigger than you believe when it comes to gigs.
The 15' will do more than fine.

If anything you should be able to adjust the size on the font and such.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy