new macbook pro having lil glitchin issues w/ serato itch 1.7, HELP please!!

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: new macbook pro having lil glitchin issues w/ serato itch 1.7, HELP please!!Reply
new macbook pro having lil glitchin issues w/ serato itch 1.7, HELP please!!
Posted on: 16.04.2011 by Alfonso Schwender
Hello my Tech family,

okay i just a macbook pro to run with serato itch 1.7 and later im hopin it can run itch2.0...so my problem is that..they small delays between loading track... the setup load up great both hardware and software, only when load track i have the problem... the most i done was delete the currupt files and scan my music files...my specs are;

2.2 ghz quad-core intel core i7
6mb shared level 3 cache
4gb of 1333mhz ddr3 sdram
750 gb 5400 rpm hard drive
15inch screen
Intel HD graphics 3000
Amd radeon hd 675m graphics processor w/ 1gb of gddrs memory

and i bought this from a regular retail store....IF you believe i need to have built up from Apple store, please let me know... its amazing what you have go thru to run one software... wow

PS... much love to all you Djs and fans, keep holdin it down!!!
Alfonso Schwender
Hello my Tech family,

okay i just a macbook pro to run with serato itch 1.7 and later im hopin it can run itch2.0...so my problem is that..they small delays between loading track... the setup load up great both hardware and software, only when load track i have the problem... the most i done was delete the currupt files and scan my music files...my specs are;

2.2 ghz quad-core intel core i7
6mb shared level 3 cache
4gb of 1333mhz ddr3 sdram
750 gb 5400 rpm hard drive
15inch screen
Intel HD graphics 3000
Amd radeon hd 675m graphics processor w/ 1gb of gddrs memory

and i bought this from a regular retail store....IF you believe i need to have built up from Apple store, please let me know... its amazing what you have go thru to run one software... wow

PS... much love to all you Djs and fans, keep holdin it down!!!
Ashirumatic DJ
I had problems with glitches in my MBP. Some hard drive Beeps, freezes etc...

First thing I did was to restore permissions in the Disc Utility, Second in the Energy Saver control panel I unchecked "put hard disk to sleep when possible" and third I fallowed the instructions on this community to tweak my drive settings

http://www.macyourself.com/2009/08/1...licks-freezes/

Hope that helps, good luck
Julissa Serrone
have you tried the Itch community ?
http://serato.com/community /area/23

there's a sticky for Mac users to turn off auto graphics

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy