Serato Itch with Dicers

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Itch with DicersReply
Serato Itch with Dicers
Posted on: 12.05.2011 by Whitley Hipkiss
Hey all/
I am running Itch through the vestax vci 300 and i was wondering if anyone else around here has added a dicer to that set up? I want to go n buy it but im not sure about the mapping n whatnot so any info is awesome info/

CHEA
Dorie Scelzo
You can't use any controller other than the one that you bought to use with Itch.

There's a way to use something like Bome's midi translator to make Itch believe that your new controller is sending letters from a keyboard, but that's it.

No knobs. No faders. No rotaries. Just buttons
Dorie Scelzo
You can't use any controller other than the one that you bought to use with Itch.

There's a way to use something like Bome's midi translator to make Itch believe that your new controller is sending letters from a keyboard, but that's it.

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Dorie Scelzo

Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by Patch
Sounds like something you could do with Bomes MT, too.
im sure you could, i dont have bomes so i really cant speak on it.
Dorie Scelzo

Whitley Hipkiss
Hey all/
I am running Itch through the vestax vci 300 and i was wondering if anyone else around here has added a dicer to that set up? I want to go n buy it but im not sure about the mapping n whatnot so any info is awesome info/

CHEA
Julissa Serrone
yep, just key strokes.....really the only advantage is cue points, or gridding on the fly.
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by Patch
im sure you could, i dont have bomes so i really cant speak on it.
Brunilda Kora
Cristian Carmona
ok check this out. its called Midi-Stroke it turns a midi note or cc, etc into a key stroke. And with a little mapping you can have the basic CUE points 1 - 5, Loop Rolls and Loops that the dicers have in SSL.

edit - its mac only. I believe novation has something similar.
Cristian Carmona
actually you can...let me dig something up for you guys.
Dorie Scelzo

Whitley Hipkiss
What about a Kontrol X1 ? Does anyone know if i can stack that instead of the VFX? Maybe along with the dicer?
Tatum Ansaldo
Pretty sure you can't add non-ITCH certified controllers, the only thing you can add is a VFX. I may be wrong though.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy