Itch and Music Management...

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Itch and Music Management...Reply
Itch and Music Management...
Posted on: 27.06.2011 by Jason Kruml
I'm an Itch newb. First thing I did when I fired up Itch was to analyze my Itunes library (where I keep my music). I then quit the app and reloaded it with my controller plugged in. Non of the analyzed info was ther (BPMs, waveforms, etc.). I went to rescan id and all of the info popped back up.
It seems everytime I quit and reopen, it loses track of the ID info!?!?
Is this an Itunes related problem?
Should I be storing and managing my music outside of Itunes for ITCH?
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Cozmic023
Can't wait for Itch v2, as it'll get me back in the position when i was using SSL.

Happy Days....
Reverse cowgirl?
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Please do, although it might actually be better to wait a few weeks for v2.0 to be released.
+1

I'm a long time user and huge fan of Itch. If I can help anyway with the write up please let me know.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by sardu
I just jumped ship from TP2 to Itch. I'm gonna do a full write up for DJTT community in a week or so about my experience.
Please do, although it might actually be better to wait a few weeks for v2.0 to be released.

I'm soon to join the ITCHers, at least some of the time.
Jason Kruml
I'm an Itch newb. First thing I did when I fired up Itch was to analyze my Itunes library (where I keep my music). I then quit the app and reloaded it with my controller plugged in. Non of the analyzed info was ther (BPMs, waveforms, etc.). I went to rescan id and all of the info popped back up.
It seems everytime I quit and reopen, it loses track of the ID info!?!?
Is this an Itunes related problem?
Should I be storing and managing my music outside of Itunes for ITCH?
Anabel Fogleman
Lol
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Cozmic023
Can't wait for Itch v2, as it'll get me back in the position when i was using SSL.

Happy Days....
Reverse cowgirl?
Anabel Fogleman
Been an Itch fan for about 8 months now, lovin' it with my A&H DX.

Happy Days....
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
+1

I'm a long time user and huge fan of Itch. If I can help anyway with the write up please let me know.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by sardu
I just jumped ship from TP2 to Itch. I'm gonna do a full write up for DJTT community in a week or so about my experience.

I'm soon to join the ITCHers, at least some of the time.
Jason Kruml
Leeanna Ayla
I wish we had more regular Itch users on here. If it wasn't so expensive to get setup initially I would use it occasionally just so I could help answer questions.
Jason Kruml
good to know others are using Itunes and Itch. Thanks!
Julissa Serrone
go to your set up tab and I believe you have to click store info in itunes or something along those lines.

With Itch and Itunes once I analyze it's always there. No need to rescan. Check the Itch community and see if this has happened to someone else.

http://serato.com/community /area/23

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy