Serato has offered free samples

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato has offered free samplesReply
Serato has offered free samples
Posted on: 03.08.2011 by Kassandra Guthmiller
I follow Serato on twitter, and I saw that they had tweeted a link to loopmasters giving you the oppurtunity to download 500 MB of samples. So I just thought I'd pass the message on. You do have to register your email to get the download link though, which some may see as a downside

http://serato.com/loopmasters
Kalyn Billodeau
Originally Posted by djoverzero
This is why I love mailinator.com
Haha, yeah, I was about to post the same. That site is amazing!
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by greatmesk
mah.. so much work for 500mb samples. create a new email account, register, confirm the registration and then finally d/l. Why is it that only newly registrated get the link, i allready have like 4 profiles on loopmaster because of that, a fifth would be too much
gmail recognizes your username plus a + symbol as the same email address, but these signup forms don't. It's a great way to identify where spam might be coming from. In this case I would use [email protected].
Tynisha Teeman
mah.. so much work for 500mb samples. create a new email account, register, confirm the registration and then finally d/l. Why is it that only newly registrated get the link, i allready have like 4 profiles on loopmaster because of that, a fifth would be too much
Celine Surico
Agree, well I need to make another semi-fake email address then....
Kassandra Guthmiller
I follow Serato on twitter, and I saw that they had tweeted a link to loopmasters giving you the oppurtunity to download 500 MB of samples. So I just thought I'd pass the message on. You do have to register your email to get the download link though, which some may see as a downside

http://serato.com/loopmasters
Ninfa Larranaga
dling!
Lilliana Perris
The samples are pretty cool....i could use a good few I recon.
Kalyn Billodeau
Originally Posted by djoverzero
Haha, yeah, I was about to post the same. That site is amazing!
Leeanna Ayla
gmail recognizes your username plus a + symbol as the same email address, but these signup forms don't. It's a great way to identify where spam might be coming from. In this case I would use [email protected].
Tynisha Teeman
Celine Surico
Agree, well I need to make another semi-fake email address then....
Myrtle Billegas
Evelia Mcgaffin
So cool! Can't wait to give this a whirl.
Arletha Heddens
*Downloading them now

Edit: These arn't the samples that come with traktor, and there's a couple that i believe i could actually use in a set Pretty sick for free i believe
Leeanna Ayla
Wonder if it's the same samples you get with Traktor?

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy