Itch users: where is snap?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Itch users: where is snap?Reply
Itch users: where is snap?
Posted on: 18.08.2011 by Barton Rigazio
Please excuse this rookie question, but I just started using Itch 2.0. Traktor had the "snap" feature which allowed me to set perfect cues and perfect loops (assuming you have analyzed and fixed all beatgrids).

Can't find the snap function in Itch! Please help!

Barton Rigazio
ahh found the answer in an older DJTT article:

"Traktor allows us to toggle snap, quantize and sync on/off providing for a wide range of
Barton Rigazio

"Traktor allows us to toggle snap, quantize and sync on/off providing for a wide range of
Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio

Barton Rigazio
Please excuse this rookie question, but I just started using Itch 2.0. Traktor had the "snap" feature which allowed me to set perfect cues and perfect loops (assuming you have analyzed and fixed all beatgrids).

Can't find the snap function in Itch! Please help!

Barton Rigazio
Got it. Thank you man.
Rebbecca Fennell
There is no snap. Simple as that.

Just have to manually make sure not to be sloppy with throwing down cues. Takes like 2 seconds
Barton Rigazio
Hmm, I might just be missing something, but whenever I set a cue and try setting loops, they don't get snapped perfectly to the grids. Any help anyone? Thanks.
Barton Rigazio

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy