[Offical] Serato Itch 2.0 released 8/01/11

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: [Offical] Serato Itch 2.0 released 8/01/11Reply
[Offical] Serato Itch 2.0 released 8/01/11
Posted on: 01.08.2011 by Cristian Carmona
link: http://serato.com/itch/2.0

download: http://serato.com/downloads/itch

ITCH 2.0 is Here
Serato ITCH is an advanced DJ software solution, designed to work with carefully co-engineered controllers made by the best hardware companies on the planet.

ITCH 2.0 is new, improved and full of our freshest and most groundbreaking innovations yet including:

A fresh new look, with changeable Night & Day modes.
New SP-6 Sample Player including Sample Sync.
Multiple display modes to suit different styles of DJing - vertical, horizontal, stack and library views.
Re-optimised Serato SmartSync engine for precise grids and locked grooves.
Improved Library Management so you can easily copy crates & tracks to external drives for gigs.
Smart Crates which auto-fill using keywords from your music library.
Serato Playlists to share your tracklists either as you play, or online afterwards.
Album Art Views for enhanced browsing.
Improved Instant Doubles functionality, including support for 4 decks.
Asha Kravetz
Originally Posted by SS714SS
still in the market to get me a itch controller haha messed around with a vci 300 mk2 too small for me... have been seeing ns6 but still deciding... one of this days... I might just get one... gotta.. sell stuff first like jesc said lol...
Buy the NS6! I have one at home, It's stunning!
Evelia Mcgaffin
Originally Posted by GI Trackt
question: can Itch 2.0 support an external midi controller like the Pad-One (assuming I have Itch hardware too) ? I know it can control the cue points (keyboard mappings), but would I be able to use the X-Y pad?
External MIDI isn't within the software's capabilities...(yet!)
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by JesC
damn it I needs a VCI-300!
It's fun man!!!!
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
Lmao...air horn is the oldest most easily used sample...and no matter what type of crowd you have it always gets a decent response
i have a love/hate relationship with my 57 airhorn.

Originally Posted by Noidea
if what you are telling me in true i can't wait to see this goodies coming *
Deanne Limes
Federico Vilas
its not midi mappable yet. just use the z thru n keys.....AIR HORN!!!! :eek:
Lmao...air horn is the oldest most easily used sample...and no matter what type of crowd you have it always gets a decent response
Cristian Carmona
you look confident :P i'm afraid to say that since they took 2 years to make this 2.0 itch i hardly belive that this midi implementation will come soon
in a couple of updates SSL & Itch will be one program and depending what dongle you connect it will activate the proper features.
Julissa Serrone
you look confident :P i'm afraid to say that since they took 2 years to make this 2.0 itch i hardly belive that this midi implementation will come soon
There's a reason why it took so long. Previous versions did not have the plug in set up that SSL has. It does now, the SP6 in SSL is mappable. Check out the Itch community s, midi mapping is coming.......soon. So are more goodies
Deanne Limes
Jason Kruml
quick question guys. I'm new to the DX and Serato/Itch. I understand that Itch functions only when you plug in your hardware.

Question: can I set cue points on my tracks without the controller plugged in (i.e. with just Itch and my keyboard)? Or does all music prep have to be done while the controller is plugged in, since Itch needs a compatible controller in order to function..?

yes. you can prep your tracks (cue points, beat gridding, etc.) without a controller.
Talitha Koppelmann
serato itch has definitely become a great software platform... but i wish they would alphabetize the FX for the Xone DX... they still havent done that! details details details... if itch ever got chained FX i would probably say goodbye to traktor... at least until i got bored with not being able to remap my controller!
Asha Kravetz
still in the market to get me a itch controller haha messed around with a vci 300 mk2 too small for me... have been seeing ns6 but still deciding... one of this days... I might just get one... gotta.. sell stuff first like jesc said lol...
Buy the NS6! I have one at home, It's stunning!
Evelia Mcgaffin
question: can Itch 2.0 support an external midi controller like the Pad-One (assuming I have Itch hardware too) ? I know it can control the cue points (keyboard mappings), but would I be able to use the X-Y pad?
External MIDI isn't within the software's capabilities...(yet!)
Barton Rigazio
Francesco Galo
I really love ITCH 2.0 and the SP-6, now Itch users can be just as creative with their mixes as the Traktor users and everybody is happy...
Julissa Serrone
It's fun man!!!!
Cristian Carmona
Kandra Fagler
wow i tried using itch 2.0 for the first time (since the old vci100 mk1 early version of itch with no beatgrid) and i must say i am damn impressed

tried to set beatgrids (alt+space) and was really surprised on how easy it is to beatgrid accurately just by using the keyboard and mouse shortcuts!

Will be picking up the novation twitch when it comes out just to suss it out even further
Rebbecca Fennell
2.0 is really stable so far, even before this update the beta for 2.0 has been really reliable. I hope next update brings the ssl fx plugin, the quality of some of itchs native fx have prevented me from buying one of the all-in-one controllers
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
i have a love/hate relationship with my 57 airhorn.

Deanne Limes
Federico Vilas
Cristian Carmona
in a couple of updates SSL & Itch will be one program and depending what dongle you connect it will activate the proper features.
Julissa Serrone
There's a reason why it took so long. Previous versions did not have the plug in set up that SSL has. It does now, the SP6 in SSL is mappable. Check out the Itch community s, midi mapping is coming.......soon. So are more goodies
Deanne Limes
Jason Kruml
quick question guys. I'm new to the DX and Serato/Itch. I understand that Itch functions only when you plug in your hardware.

Question: can I set cue points on my tracks without the controller plugged in (i.e. with just Itch and my keyboard)? Or does all music prep have to be done while the controller is plugged in, since Itch needs a compatible controller in order to function..?

yes. you can prep your tracks (cue points, beat gridding, etc.) without a controller.
Cristian Carmona
it finally looks like a serious program quite happy about it, still the sampler is unusable since it isn't midi mappable and there isn't any controller which supports it :\
Barton Rigazio

Deanne Limes
it finally looks like a serious program quite happy about it, still the sampler is unusable since it isn't midi mappable and there isn't any controller which supports it :\
Cristian Carmona
SS whats in your inventory? PM or text me.
Miloje Savic
Rebbecca Fennell
yeah im definitely digging the new features. the new look and the library management stuff just make it much better feeling program
Cristian Carmona
my biggest thing is that it looks and feels just like SSL.

OT: Serato will be releasing SSL 2.3 shortly
Barton Rigazio
so stoked man! Just bought a Xone DX! Perfect timing :-)
Cristian Carmona
im super exicted about this. I need to hustle some dj gear this week to buy a VCI-300 MK2

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy