Serato Scratch Live DJ Skills Online Course >> Taught By DMC Champ DJ Blakey >>

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Scratch Live DJ Skills Online Course >> Taught By DMC Champ DJ Blakey >>Reply
Serato Scratch Live DJ Skills Online Course >> Taught By DMC Champ DJ Blakey >>
Posted on: 16.08.2011 by Vernetta Gunther
Hey,

Just wanted to let all the Scratch users that Point Blank have developed a brand new DJ Skills course for our Online School.

The classes are taught by DJ Blakey, the former DMC Champ and DJ who has worked on DJ Hero and BBC Radio 1|Extra. He has also DJ'd around the world, showing off his talent.

The course will cover things like getting your set ready, mixing/beat matching, scratching, multi deck mixing, adding your own loops, samples and effects, utilizing the Rane TTM 57 SL mixer to work with Serato Scratch Live and using controllers.

I figured you guys would be a good place to gauge a few reactions to the course. Take a look at the preview and let me know what you believe.

As it is so new, our preview video isn't quite as detailed as some of our other course introductions, but I believe you get the idea.

www.pointblankonline.net/dj-skills-with-scratch-live.php

Cheers,
James - PB
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by jvilla
what would be better to produce, logic? or abelton ?
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
huh? bot?
Noob I believe. If you're not a bot this question has been answered a ton of times on here.
Vernetta Gunther
Hey,

Just wanted to let all the Scratch users that Point Blank have developed a brand new DJ Skills course for our Online School.

The classes are taught by DJ Blakey, the former DMC Champ and DJ who has worked on DJ Hero and BBC Radio 1|Extra. He has also DJ'd around the world, showing off his talent.

The course will cover things like getting your set ready, mixing/beat matching, scratching, multi deck mixing, adding your own loops, samples and effects, utilizing the Rane TTM 57 SL mixer to work with Serato Scratch Live and using controllers.

I figured you guys would be a good place to gauge a few reactions to the course. Take a look at the preview and let me know what you believe.

As it is so new, our preview video isn't quite as detailed as some of our other course introductions, but I believe you get the idea.

www.pointblankonline.net/dj-skills-with-scratch-live.php

Cheers,
James - PB
Tatum Ansaldo
It's just... a production question... in the serato subcommunity ... in a necrobumped thread... I hope it's a bot.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by jvilla
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
huh? bot?
Noob I believe. If you're not a bot this question has been answered a ton of times on here.
Tatum Ansaldo
huh? bot?
Melida Kurczewski

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy