Itch Echo Freeze Tutorial

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Itch Echo Freeze TutorialReply
Itch Echo Freeze Tutorial
Posted on: 04.09.2011 by Asha Kravetz
Hey everyone
After selling my stuff off and getting the NS6, I was seriously missing one thing for mixing- the echo freeze effect.. so after messing around a lot I got the basic idea down and thought I might share it with everyone here! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHri13LMHY
Asha Kravetz
Originally Posted by haze324
They're giving away the bag!!

Serato Rulez in the Serato Sub-Forum
If you feel like cutting off half the box, sending the original receipt, and sticker with serial number for your warranty in, then yes..
Asha Kravetz
Originally Posted by bigbeatzz
Are you happy with the DDJ-S1? I really love my S4 but I believe the DDJ-S1 is the one I am lusting for these days.
Do it.. You won't miss your s4
Julissa Serrone
Are you happy with the DDJ-S1? I really love my S4 but I believe the DDJ-S1 is the one I am lusting for these days.
Do it.
Asha Kravetz
Pretty cool...I believe Traktor's freeze is better but I really like itch and have been considering the move.
I got rid of my NS6 for a DDJ-S1...Itch is addictive.. once you go, you can't go back...
Asha Kravetz
Hey everyone
After selling my stuff off and getting the NS6, I was seriously missing one thing for mixing- the echo freeze effect.. so after messing around a lot I got the basic idea down and thought I might share it with everyone here! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHri13LMHY
Virginia Nartatez
Not an Itch user, but I'm all for ingenuity. Cool tutorial
Karolis Petrauskas
The bag is very nice!
Asha Kravetz
Originally Posted by haze324

If you feel like cutting off half the box, sending the original receipt, and sticker with serial number for your warranty in, then yes..
Julissa Serrone

Asha Kravetz
No case as of now for me... I'll probably get one in a month or so.. right now i'm flat broke.. and in shock about how awesome it is
Karolis Petrauskas
^^ Bad Influences ^^ LOLZ. I may have to do that!

Mart21Har - Did you get the case?
Asha Kravetz
Do it.. You won't miss your s4
Julissa Serrone
Do it.
Karolis Petrauskas
Asha Kravetz
Pretty cool...I believe Traktor's freeze is better but I really like itch and have been considering the move.
I got rid of my NS6 for a DDJ-S1...Itch is addictive.. once you go, you can't go back...
Karolis Petrauskas
Cristian Carmona
long weekend buddy. Ill check it out when Im home.
Asha Kravetz
Wow.. no one uses itch?

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy