little problem.

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: little problem.Reply
little problem.
Posted on: 15.09.2011 by Jamison Petkovich
I dont have the software yet but im guessing my laptop wont be able to cope with it, is there some way to test it because i wont hate for the software not to work and find out im going to need another laptop.

cheers
Spencer Kilcoyne
Originally Posted by padi_04
Do you meet the minimum system requirements?
If you can't borrow one to try out this ^ is all you've got left.

To be fair, pretty much any reasonably modern laptop should be plenty powerful enough.
Jamison Petkovich
I dont have the software yet but im guessing my laptop wont be able to cope with it, is there some way to test it because i wont hate for the software not to work and find out im going to need another laptop.

cheers
Audrey Pinda
You can install and download the software for free, though unless you have an authorized interface, it only unlocks one deck for playback.

This should let you at least play around with the software a bit, start organizing your music into crates and such, and see how it runs in a basic manner.

That's one of the novel things about SSL/Itch. The software is free, but the hardware is proprietary.
Jamison Petkovich
ive done that and it is alot better then it was before but i will see when i install the software
Nedra Fresneda
reinstall your OS, and keep it CLEAN
Jamison Petkovich
yeah but this just feels like a peice of s**t has trouble loading facebook etc sometimes so will just have to risk it i guess
Spencer Kilcoyne
Originally Posted by padi_04
If you can't borrow one to try out this ^ is all you've got left.

To be fair, pretty much any reasonably modern laptop should be plenty powerful enough.
Nedra Fresneda
Jamison Petkovich
dont know anyone with it otherwise i would of
Spencer Kilcoyne
borrow a mates SSL box and d/l the software for free to see if it works?

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy