Serato Help, No Sound Out Of Right Deck

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Help, No Sound Out Of Right DeckReply
Serato Help, No Sound Out Of Right Deck
Posted on: 14.10.2011 by Susy Gauger
So I got my twitch, and last evening before i hooked it up to my speakers I got sound in both deck A and B. Connected everything today and now im only getting sound out of deck A, nothing out of deck B. Please Help
Susy Gauger
Originally Posted by JesC
i would say to make sure you have the most up to date version of ITCH and also are you using a mac or pc? also what is the OS ur using?
I updated Itch and I'm using Mac OSX 10.6.8. I cant figure it out, the second deck was working yesterday, and it works in traktor but not in serato
Susy Gauger
So I got my twitch, and last evening before i hooked it up to my speakers I got sound in both deck A and B. Connected everything today and now im only getting sound out of deck A, nothing out of deck B. Please Help
Cristian Carmona
maybe just restarting the mac would clear stuff up.
Susy Gauger
Thanks for the help all! Tried it again later today and success! Sound out of both decks!, not sure what fixed it but im happy all is working well
Cristian Carmona
its odd that one deck is not working, can you take screen shots of your setup page, i would be 3 or 4 pix. use opt + shift + 3
Susy Gauger
Originally Posted by JesC
i would say to make sure you have the most up to date version of ITCH and also are you using a mac or pc? also what is the OS ur using?
I updated Itch and I'm using Mac OSX 10.6.8. I cant figure it out, the second deck was working yesterday, and it works in traktor but not in serato
Cristian Carmona
Tatum Ansaldo
How odd, sorry mate can't help you.
Susy Gauger
Sorry Full English, forgot about the Serato community ! Would a mod be so kind as to move this topic?

Crossfader was directly in the middle, and fader was turned off. Strangely enough just tried the twitch in traktor and besides some mapping issues both decks worked perfectly. Just cant get it to work in Itch
Tatum Ansaldo
is the crossfader all the way across, or do you have a fader effect on? There's a serato specific community btw.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy