sound quality of itch vs scratch live

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: sound quality of itch vs scratch liveReply
sound quality of itch vs scratch live
Posted on: 05.10.2011 by Demetrius Mara
notice itch sounds weaker....scratch live sound better...more authentic in terms of sound quality....any thoughts???
Rebbecca Fennell
Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms
Language, Timothy!
*hangs head in shame and kicks at dirt*
Spencer Kilcoyne
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant
Um... don't be a troll you cunt?
Language, Timothy!
Rebbecca Fennell
Originally Posted by soundinsurgent712
I don't know......between my NI Audio 8 and SL3, I believe my Audio 8 sounds cleaner and is louder.
that also - wasnt the question.
Dewey Melchi
Originally Posted by photojojo
You get out of jail or did they finally get internet in county?
You know, as much as much as I wish I could say they got internet, but I'm finally out.

</sarcasm>
Chas Giraldez
afaik as i know, the only difference in sound quality between the sl1 and the other i/o in ranes line, otherwise the itch controllers follow the new sound cards' template
Rebbecca Fennell
No worries already got the warning from jojo. I have a tendency to be crass...
Cristian Carmona
simmer down ladies.
Rebbecca Fennell
Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms
Language, Timothy!
*hangs head in shame and kicks at dirt*
Spencer Kilcoyne
Language, Timothy!
Rebbecca Fennell
Yeah cool man. No one asked about audio 8 traktor, vdj or anything you just mentioned

The subject was "sound quality of itch vs ssl"...
Xenia Gorin
What's your problem bro?? I frickin use SSL, Itch, Traktor and VDJ! I don't like Itch as I'm not a controller DJ so yeah I guess my opinion doesn't really count............
Now things I have noticed is that Scratch live sounds more metallic to me vs Tracktor or VDJ at slower speeds. Also I've noticed the volume seems lower in general with the SL3 compared to my Audio 8 when using VDJ. Don't be a dick cause its really not that serious bro.......
Nice to meet you aswell........(insert middle finger icon here)
Rebbecca Fennell
Xenia Gorin
OK then - Scratch Live sounds more Metallic
Rebbecca Fennell
Originally Posted by soundinsurgent712
I don't know......between my NI Audio 8 and SL3, I believe my Audio 8 sounds cleaner and is louder.
that also - wasnt the question.
Dewey Melchi
Originally Posted by photojojo
You know, as much as much as I wish I could say they got internet, but I'm finally out.

</sarcasm>
Xenia Gorin
May Artman
Originally Posted by JesC
I believe the Rane sound card is what makes the difference. I've notice it sounds warmer using a Rane 57 vs itch controllers
This... its the soundcard, not the software.
Rebbecca Fennell
bottom of the itch barrel is the novation twitch. its not that it sounds so bad its that the outputs are so low since its bus powered and has got a lot of LEDS eatting up the power. you have to sum the booth output with the master to get a solid level without distorting it from too much gain. the bus powered issue seems to be the primary complaint about the VCI as well with complaints about its output fidelity. its been awhile since ive heard anything about the VCI so they might have found a work around.

so theres some food for thought.
Julissa Serrone
depends on what controller youre using with itch. the numarks and pioneers are top of the class.
This. My old NS7 sounded better than my S4. S4 had warmer lows, but the NS7 had better sound. The VCI-300 not so much. I remember reading that SSL and Itch have the same sound engine. I believe it was on the DJTT blog.
Rebbecca Fennell
depends on what controller youre using with itch. the numarks and pioneers are top of the class.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by itajeN
What's a Rane 57?
Dewey Melchi
What's a Rane 57?
Cristian Carmona
I believe the Rane sound card is what makes the difference. I've notice it sounds warmer using a Rane 57 vs itch controllers
Leeanna Ayla
I believe Qbert did to, but in a real world club environment you probably couldn't tell between the two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTj-L7EKCL8

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy