Serato Dj Intro First Look/Review

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato Dj Intro First Look/ReviewReply
Serato Dj Intro First Look/Review
Sharell Makhija
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant
good review dude, a lot of what ive been hearing about intro was just people on the serato community s bitter believeing that this program was offering more then itch on features because they just focus in on buzzwords nice to see something not tainted by uninformed consumer anger
thanks i was never really a serato fan,but i thought id give it a try.its really not that bad.i may just use it as a backup software
Sharell Makhija
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoXyM0AO9HQ
Chasidy Heckenbach
looks like some software worth having a look at. it seems to just use auto detect for the controller tho? shame, as i was hoping to just map some controls to match the output of one of it's supported controllers to have a play with it.

i guess it looks at the "vendor id" and "product id" of attached usb devices to see if you have something compatible? if so then it should be possible to create a usb driver that fakes one and passes the midi to and from my midimasher app...

ah.. then i would also be able to play with "itch" too... i suspect this would all be against their terms and conditions tho?

edit: interesting tho - as would then make both "serato intro" and "itch" fully midi mappable like traktor...
Sharell Makhija
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant
good review dude, a lot of what ive been hearing about intro was just people on the serato community s bitter believeing that this program was offering more then itch on features because they just focus in on buzzwords nice to see something not tainted by uninformed consumer anger
thanks i was never really a serato fan,but i thought id give it a try.its really not that bad.i may just use it as a backup software
Rebbecca Fennell
Sharell Makhija
thanks for movin

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy