Serato & An X1

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato & An X1Reply
Serato & An X1
Posted on: 19.10.2011 by Freddie Henrichs
I have an X1 I bought when I thought I was gonna use Traktor, instead I bought an SL3. If I plug it in and install the driver, will it set itself to default settings or do I have to Map everything?

Thanx!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by JesC
you have to import the mapping. no midi out so no flash lights, well this was the last time I tried it.
i can confirm that. I believe there's a complicated way of getting the lights to work with midipipe but I havent bothered.
Freddie Henrichs
I have an X1 I bought when I thought I was gonna use Traktor, instead I bought an SL3. If I plug it in and install the driver, will it set itself to default settings or do I have to Map everything?

Thanx!
Zane Lackner
Watch this video and also part 2 of this vido. Tells you how to map everything for Serato and also how to get the lights working with Serato.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qALRfhykqpY
Freddie Henrichs
Thanx!
Verona Candia
You need to download the mapping from the native instruments community , and then it will work great. No flashing lights but everything works.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by JesC
you have to import the mapping. no midi out so no flash lights, well this was the last time I tried it.
i can confirm that. I believe there's a complicated way of getting the lights to work with midipipe but I havent bothered.
Cristian Carmona
Freddie Henrichs
Photojojo-thanx!

Anyone else know for sure?
Leeanna Ayla
According to NI it is

TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 can be used right out of the box with your Serato setup. Not only does it perfectly complement your setup, it makes it even more powerful! Plus, Serato users can get started right away without having to make any tedious assignments manually.
http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...-x1/?page=1222
Leeanna Ayla
I believe it's plug and play.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy