Suitable Scratch Live midi controller?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Suitable Scratch Live midi controller?Reply
Suitable Scratch Live midi controller?
Posted on: 29.11.2011 by Ezra Luby
Hi guys, I'm sure that this has been discussed in great already on the community s somewhere but just in case, could someone recommend a good beginner midi controller for Scratch Live? I've only recently made the switch to digital and would love to start learning how to use the effects in Scratch Live. I have been looking at several units (Denon, Kontrol X1, Xone 1D) online, anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a million!
Ezra Luby
Hi guys, I'm sure that this has been discussed in great already on the community s somewhere but just in case, could someone recommend a good beginner midi controller for Scratch Live? I've only recently made the switch to digital and would love to start learning how to use the effects in Scratch Live. I have been looking at several units (Denon, Kontrol X1, Xone 1D) online, anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a million!
Althea Pichoff
i use the denon dn-1000s and love it. thing is built like a tank.
Latashia Rauert
I've been using SSL with a Denon DN-HC4500 controller successfully for 3 years. Highly recommended. Denon makes excellent gear .
Tillie Sliman
My ideal SSL setup would be a Xone K2 for FX and clip launching via Ableton Bridge then some Dicers for cue points.
Breanne Penge
Akai MPD26 / trigger finger / midifighter pro
Wynell Vastbinder
I use Dicers for ques and loops/rolls & an Akai LPD8 for efx. Sure its 2 units, but I like them both for different reasons. The X1's pads were too small for me to use for que's.

I also used a Nano Pad (1st gen) before SSL added efx.
Patrica Giancaterino
Not sure if its what you want, but the midi fighter pro super knob model is designed for use with serato.
Valene Guasp
I currently use an X1 with my Serato setup and would definitely recommend it not just for the FX section but for cues and loops aswell i'm also looking at the new Allen and Heath K2 to add alongside my X1 but that will be my third deck control in clubs with only 2 decks or to control the SP6.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy