Itch v2.1 - Beatgridding question

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Itch v2.1 - Beatgridding questionReply
Itch v2.1 - Beatgridding question
Posted on: 17.01.2012 by Lorine Krattli
I got my Twitch yesterday and tried it out for the first time last evening and loving it so far. I am used to using TP2 for Djing but wanted to try out Itch for the Performance modes.

One thing I have noticed is the auto-beat gridding seems to be off 99% with the Down Beat Marker missing the down beat 99% of the time. Is there any way to manual set the Down Beat Market on the first beat? Any other tips for getting reliable beat grids?
Lorine Krattli
I got my Twitch yesterday and tried it out for the first time last evening and loving it so far. I am used to using TP2 for Djing but wanted to try out Itch for the Performance modes.

One thing I have noticed is the auto-beat gridding seems to be off 99% with the Down Beat Marker missing the down beat 99% of the time. Is there any way to manual set the Down Beat Market on the first beat? Any other tips for getting reliable beat grids?
Lorine Krattli

thanks for such a succinct answer. Who said internet community s weren't friendly

I have read the manual thankyou but it doesn't say if you can move the Down Beat Market on its own. So for example you set the Down Beat Market on the first beat then generate a grid from that position. I know how to nudge the grid but it takes for ever if the Down Beat Marker is so far out.

next time I will ask somewhere else
Danial Sawn
You do realize beatgridding was completely covered in the manual?

But because you haven't read it, use the set grid button.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy