VCI300 with VFX1

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: VCI300 with VFX1Reply
VCI300 with VFX1
Posted on: 02.02.2012 by Jacqulyn Erbst
i just missed the rebate deadline sighs fml!!! i was on the market for this and the vci300 is what i was gonna get but then the rebate isnt there anymore sighsss. so idk if i should get the vci300 still or look for other two channel controllers!?
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by TPNV
Yeah I don't need for decks cause I would rather use two. Idk I don't hear alot of great things bout the ddj. Im just gonna spend the extra 200 for the vfx 1 lol

The DDJ has a far better soundcard. Probably the best sounding of all Itch controllers. I've had a VCI, an NS7 and also had an S4 for a while. But like I said for portability and for cost the VCI is hard to beat. Where do you live? There are still quite a lot of places posting on eBay some really good deals for the VCI.
Alona Koshko
i just missed the rebate deadline sighs fml!!! i was on the market for this and the vci300 is what i was gonna get but then the rebate isnt there anymore sighsss. so idk if i should get the vci300 still or look for other two channel controllers!?
You should definitely get a VCI, unless you can afford something even more luxurious! I've had mine 18 months and I love it :-))
Jacqulyn Erbst
Jacqulyn Erbst
im gonna get a free vfx 1 too!!! god i love it!!!
Barton Rigazio
Hey man I was in your same position last month. Was deciding between the S1 and the 300mkii. I decided on the 300mkii because portability was more important to me. Also just added some chroma caps, check out my pictures in the controllers sub community .

I absolutely love the 300 man! Both units are great though :-)

Just read the s1 article, my thoughts and prayers out to DJ solomon's family and friends.
Jacqulyn Erbst
yeah i read that. but i need something portable which is the vci300. but what i want to do is to see if it works with twitch!!
Audrey Pinda
The blog post on the main page is really relevant to this thread right now I feel.

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/02/0...oneers-ddj-s1/
Jacqulyn Erbst
nevermind found a rebate on samash that is continued to march 31!!! gonna get the vci 300!!!
Jacqulyn Erbst
The vci is still 500 on most DJ websites. And yeah IMO I still like vestax controllers more then pioneer.
Julissa Serrone
Yeah I don't need for decks cause I would rather use two. Idk I don't hear alot of great things bout the ddj. Im just gonna spend the extra 200 for the vfx 1 lol

The DDJ has a far better soundcard. Probably the best sounding of all Itch controllers. I've had a VCI, an NS7 and also had an S4 for a while. But like I said for portability and for cost the VCI is hard to beat. Where do you live? There are still quite a lot of places posting on eBay some really good deals for the VCI.
Jacqulyn Erbst
Julissa Serrone
I had a VCI-300 MKII, I loved how portable it was, and the jogs have the best response of any controller I've tried. I recently traded it for a DDJ-S1 and enjoy much more the work flow of the DDJ. I really feels like two CDJ's and a Mixer. I'd say it comes down to what you want to spend. Realistically (aside from slip mode) you can do the same on both controllers. The NS6 might be another option for you to look at....I've seen a few used ones and some B-Stock on ebay going pretty cheap.

Most portable and best priced = VCI 300.
Jacqulyn Erbst
Honestly i'm a vestax fan so i'm all bout them. I don't mind bout prices and I still want the 300 cause the 400 is over kill IMO.
Alona Koshko
You should definitely get a VCI, unless you can afford something even more luxurious! I've had mine 18 months and I love it :-))

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy