2.3.3 + Mac questions

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: 2.3.3 + Mac questionsReply
2.3.3 + Mac questions
Posted on: 05.02.2012 by Hertha Jolles
i just upgraded from 2.2 > 2.3.3 and from windows > mac osx lion...2 problems

1. click/drag songs from itunes > SSL doesn't work. i always like to drag individual files (not trying to read all from itunes) so selective crates but it doesn't work anymore

2. the songs in my subcrate no longer appear gray in the main crate...meaning i don't know what's in the subcrate and don't know what's in the main master crate cause same colors. BUT if i create a new crate and subcrate it works fine, so there was something wrong going from windows > mac

suggestions?
Hertha Jolles
i just upgraded from 2.2 > 2.3.3 and from windows > mac osx lion...2 problems

1. click/drag songs from itunes > SSL doesn't work. i always like to drag individual files (not trying to read all from itunes) so selective crates but it doesn't work anymore

2. the songs in my subcrate no longer appear gray in the main crate...meaning i don't know what's in the subcrate and don't know what's in the main master crate cause same colors. BUT if i create a new crate and subcrate it works fine, so there was something wrong going from windows > mac

suggestions?
Tatum Ansaldo
You need to alt click and show in finder to drag a track into SSL. For sme reason you can't drag from iTunes, quite annoying.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy