Replacing the NS7 effect bar with a midi fighter

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Replacing the NS7 effect bar with a midi fighterReply
Replacing the NS7 effect bar with a midi fighter
Posted on: 15.02.2012 by Rebecca Kerber
Im not a fan of the effect bar at all. Im down to remap my NS7 and use a different program just to make this work. Long story short i want to use a midi fighter to work with my NS7 and controll effects with it and maybe some hot cues, is this possible? Thanks!
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
ITCH doesnt work with extra midi controllers, so the only way you could use a midi fighter with it would be to use a midi > keyboard translator program and assign midi notes to ITCH's keyboard shortcuts.
This.

and nope. It doesn't work with SSL.....it's been tried plenty on the Serato community .
Rebecca Kerber
Im not a fan of the effect bar at all. Im down to remap my NS7 and use a different program just to make this work. Long story short i want to use a midi fighter to work with my NS7 and controll effects with it and maybe some hot cues, is this possible? Thanks!
Julissa Serrone
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
ITCH doesnt work with extra midi controllers, so the only way you could use a midi fighter with it would be to use a midi > keyboard translator program and assign midi notes to ITCH's keyboard shortcuts.
This.

and nope. It doesn't work with SSL.....it's been tried plenty on the Serato community .
Tatum Ansaldo
Rebecca Kerber
i saw that article but its didnt really get me any where, it was more of a debate than information or help.. it hints that it will work with ssl but what about the ns7 & the midi fighter with itch at the same time?
Jacqulyn Erbst
http://serato.com/community /discussion/103075

bro google is your friend.
Rebecca Kerber
Can i use Scratch Live instead of itch with the ns7?
Jacqulyn Erbst
didn't watch the whole vid buy here you go http://youtu.be/1v0-y57iWbg
Rebecca Kerber
anything?

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy