Ableton/SSL warp markers?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Ableton/SSL warp markers?Reply
Ableton/SSL warp markers?
Posted on: 11.07.2012 by Stefania Herb
last evening i fired up SSL to load sum new tracks into my creates and analyze em. I then took a sec to listen to sum tracks and set some cue points when i noticed that all of a sudden, all my waveforms have beatgrid markers... does this me that all my tracks in my SSL crates are now "warped" for use with the bridge? or is this something else altogether?
Stefania Herb
last evening i fired up SSL to load sum new tracks into my creates and analyze em. I then took a sec to listen to sum tracks and set some cue points when i noticed that all of a sudden, all my waveforms have beatgrid markers... does this me that all my tracks in my SSL crates are now "warped" for use with the bridge? or is this something else altogether?
Stefania Herb
OK now im have a massive problem... im trying to adjust the beat grids in some of my tracks and i wanna make sure i get this right... the first red down beat marker on the first beat, then by pressing X on my keyboard, it will drop in a new marker... so how many markers should i be using... and when using the bridge when i play a clip, will it start at the next red down beat marker or just on the next beat count? i wish some one would do a proper vid for us ableton newbs that are starting to use the bridge
Stefania Herb
ahhhh gotcha... so im guessing this means i got like 300 gig of tracks to warp.... god id pay someone to that
Jacquie Whipp
They are just beat grids yes for when you have The Bridge option enabled, but not warp markers nor are the tracks warped. Pretty much just believe of them like the beat/grid markers in Traktor (if you've ever used Traktor).

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy