Questions about Serato DJ Intro and Usb Sticks.

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Questions about Serato DJ Intro and Usb Sticks.Reply
Questions about Serato DJ Intro and Usb Sticks.
Posted on: 18.10.2012 by Sonia Knost
I don't have a controller yet and I am using Serato DJ intro on my laptop in the one deck mode since you need to plug in hardware to able to to use two decks. But I noticed that when I have a usb stick plugged into my computer that has songs on it there ins't anything on serato DJ intro that allows me to click on it and use the songs from it. Is this because I need hardware?
Sonia Knost
I don't have a controller yet and I am using Serato DJ intro on my laptop in the one deck mode since you need to plug in hardware to able to to use two decks. But I noticed that when I have a usb stick plugged into my computer that has songs on it there ins't anything on serato DJ intro that allows me to click on it and use the songs from it. Is this because I need hardware?
Tatum Ansaldo
If it's like scratch live and ITCH, press the 'files' button next to the search bar and you get a normal file browser pane that will let you access a USB drive.
Ninfa Larranaga
yes, u need the hardware to get both decks, otherwise u will get only 1 deck

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy