A magical audio glitch every hour whilst using itch with a twitch (anyone else?)

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: A magical audio glitch every hour whilst using itch with a twitch (anyone else?)Reply
A magical audio glitch every hour whilst using itch with a twitch (anyone else?)
Posted on: 26.11.2012 by Broderick Bernini
Hi Guys

whilst using my twitch controller i get a 1 - 2 sec audio glitch on the hour every hour of use

I have trawled the net and tried man y many settings to try and solve the problem but still get it so i thought i would ask here and see if anyone else has experienced this problem and if they have a solution

Have just updated to v2..2.2 so have yet to test if it is still happening

Using toshiba satellite laptop
Broderick Bernini
Originally Posted by Jayvee
Is it exactly on the hour?
Yep like clockwork

from what info i can find it was suggested this was something to do with the toshiba powersaving shit and a work around was to run the laptop without the battery - tried this and it still does it

i have also tried turning off the powersaver in the task manager but it still does it
Broderick Bernini
Hi Guys

whilst using my twitch controller i get a 1 - 2 sec audio glitch on the hour every hour of use

I have trawled the net and tried man y many settings to try and solve the problem but still get it so i thought i would ask here and see if anyone else has experienced this problem and if they have a solution

Have just updated to v2..2.2 so have yet to test if it is still happening

Using toshiba satellite laptop
Trista Karle
Check heat issues .... I had similar issue after blowing away Ableton problem improved but was sorta still there... Clocked my x9100 down and reapplied thermal compound to it and problem has gone away.... My 2 cents
Broderick Bernini
Originally Posted by Jayvee
Yep like clockwork

from what info i can find it was suggested this was something to do with the toshiba powersaving shit and a work around was to run the laptop without the battery - tried this and it still does it

i have also tried turning off the powersaver in the task manager but it still does it
Chong Mine
Try and turn it off then on again mate
Maile Dekerlegand
have had loads of problems from static pops and glitches when using itch/twitch on a windows lappy

asked novation and they just told me to install the drivers again...
http://community .novationmusic.com/viewt...p?f=52&t=13775

someone else seems to have had the same:
http://community .novationmusic.com/viewt...p?f=52&t=71028

I also ended up having the exact same problems with a vci380 so I can only assume it has something to do with laptop grounding. Ground loop isolator on the RCA outs made no difference and I have struggled to find a specific USB port isolator (actually ordered one from some electronics shop but it didn't seem to work).

Funnily enough I never had any power issues whilst using traktor and given such good mappings as Viper/Bread I just gave up on itch for now. Seems a bit crazy that power issues could somehow have to do with the software itself, maybe it is just a lot more processor intensive or something... I optimized the hell out of my laptop to no avail and reached the end of my detective abilities...

Now I wait for either a new laptop or serato dj, whatever happens first. Is a real shame because I really like itch (elastic beat grids FTW!), but I cannot stand for massive static pops whilst spinning!
Alease Fitch

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy