Vci300 w/djay or with SSL?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Vci300 w/djay or with SSL?Reply
Vci300 w/djay or with SSL?
Posted on: 08.01.2013 by Brandon Ausburn
Can I use the vci300 with either "djay" or "SSL"...trying not to buy a new MacBook just yet...I have black MacBook ,Intel Core Duo...itch needs core duo 2...djay will run on MacBook but I want to make sure it can run on vci300. Please any suggestions...I got a good price on vci300! About to pull the trigger.
Brandon Ausburn
Can I use the vci300 with either "djay" or "SSL"...trying not to buy a new MacBook just yet...I have black MacBook ,Intel Core Duo...itch needs core duo 2...djay will run on MacBook but I want to make sure it can run on vci300. Please any suggestions...I got a good price on vci300! About to pull the trigger.
Julissa Serrone
I had a black macbook and it worked just fine with Itch. Worst case, Serato site has older versions of Itch (1.5 and 1.7) that will work as well.
Tatum Ansaldo
Itch will probably run on your laptop. Have you downloaded it to see if you can at least use it in demo mode? Can you try the controller before you buy? It will work with DJay but itch is better.

SSL (serato scratch live) is not designed for controller use and requires certified harware anyway.
Vito Chesnut
itch works best. its flawless integration.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy