Serato DJ

Serato DJ
Posted on: 01.11.2012 by Trista Karle
So I was having issues with itch and recording after an update and I went to go download new update and I goto see what the ews on serato dj is and hmmz I see a little button after clicking ns6 link titled "still curious" do I click it and mmm saucy serato dj is installed but aww doesn't detect device ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351751375.799798.jpg damn you serato cock tease
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by MRG12EG
will the twitch be a free upgrade to searto dj or will you have to pay?
Free. Anything ITCH certified gets a free update... As long as it's in the roadmap.
Jeffrey Akinsanya
Originally Posted by jprime
I hear ya...man I can't wait to try it out with my Twitch controller.
Trista Karle
So I was having issues with itch and recording after an update and I went to go download new update and I goto see what the ews on serato dj is and hmmz I see a little button after clicking ns6 link titled "still curious" do I click it and mmm saucy serato dj is installed but aww doesn't detect device ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351751375.799798.jpg damn you serato cock tease
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by MRG12EG
Free. Anything ITCH certified gets a free update... As long as it's in the roadmap.
Jeffrey Akinsanya
Originally Posted by jprime
Breanne Penge
Trista Karle
Yes I know but why tease lol was hoping it would just not be mapped out and would let you map but nope.... A hope I suppose
Breanne Penge
And you're surprised? I thought it was common knowledge at this point that other controllers won't be supported until spring of 2013.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy