bpm & key help

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: bpm & key helpReply
bpm & key help
Posted on: 07.02.2013 by Carlota Malic
hey i just got a ddj sx, and serato i was wondering
how do you import the bpm of all your songs without idividually loading every track?
and
the key is only working for a couple songs. do i need MKII (i believe thats what its call) and how do you use that
Carlota Malic
hey i just got a ddj sx, and serato i was wondering
how do you import the bpm of all your songs without idividually loading every track?
and
the key is only working for a couple songs. do i need MKII (i believe thats what its call) and how do you use that
Federico Vilas
unplug and analyze/build overviews for all your tracks before you go to bed, that's what I do...keeps serato from freezing up to
Audrey Pinda
^^^ exactly what was said above. Just unplug your controller / interface, load up Serato, and there will be an "analyze files" button that appears. Click that, let it run.

Usually after I run all the tracks I recently downloaded (though I did it in one huge chunk when I first got Mixed in Key) through MiK after running them through Serato, putting comments as the keys. That way I can add any comments I want after the face, and not lose them.

Best of luck!
Jacquie Whipp
You need to analyze your files in offline mode (no DDJ-SX connected) to get the BPM of the tracks. Also yes, you need a program like Mixed in Key (MIK) to get the key of your tracks, Serato's programs (Scratch Live, Itch, SeratoDJ) don't have key analysis. Mixed In Key costs $58, see their website for more info... http://www.mixedinkey.com/

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy