Work Arounds for Using SL1's with Core i3, i5, i7 Intel Chips

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Work Arounds for Using SL1's with Core i3, i5, i7 Intel ChipsReply
Work Arounds for Using SL1's with Core i3, i5, i7 Intel Chips
Posted on: 05.04.2013 by Magaret Pagador
Hello Fellow DJ's

I am brand new to the site and community . I have the first Serato Box SL and I ran into some issues using it with my new laptop which is a Dell with an i7 chip. Basically the issue was......when I hooked the box up to the lap top. I could only get sound and a trigger on one side. The other deck would just get stuck. I saw on youtube and a serato foru that you may get issue with capatibiliy or drivers. I had an old laptop that I am using but I wanted to know if anybody had any work arounds before I either buy a new box or laptop?

Thanks-
King Arthur
Magaret Pagador
Hello Fellow DJ's

I am brand new to the site and community . I have the first Serato Box SL and I ran into some issues using it with my new laptop which is a Dell with an i7 chip. Basically the issue was......when I hooked the box up to the lap top. I could only get sound and a trigger on one side. The other deck would just get stuck. I saw on youtube and a serato foru that you may get issue with capatibiliy or drivers. I had an old laptop that I am using but I wanted to know if anybody had any work arounds before I either buy a new box or laptop?

Thanks-
King Arthur

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy