How does one get a track to load at the first downbeat marker?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: How does one get a track to load at the first downbeat marker?Reply
How does one get a track to load at the first downbeat marker?
Posted on: 01.05.2013 by Vernie Kuam
In Itch, the songs will load at the first downbeat marker, whereas they will not in SSL. In SSL, the song loads at the beginning of the music file. (e.g. a song that has 8 seconds of silence before the music starts will load at the beginning of those 8 seconds, not at the first downbeat marker in the beatgrid, where the song actually starts).

Is there a way to make this happen in SSL? I say this because it is a pain to have to manually move the vinyl to the desired downbeat in order to mix in, especially when there is a long vocal intro or something of the sort. I prefer not to dedicate my first hot cue to the downbeat, as I often cue point juggle. My "load track from start" option is checked, but unchecking it does not resolve the issue.
Vernie Kuam
In Itch, the songs will load at the first downbeat marker, whereas they will not in SSL. In SSL, the song loads at the beginning of the music file. (e.g. a song that has 8 seconds of silence before the music starts will load at the beginning of those 8 seconds, not at the first downbeat marker in the beatgrid, where the song actually starts).

Is there a way to make this happen in SSL? I say this because it is a pain to have to manually move the vinyl to the desired downbeat in order to mix in, especially when there is a long vocal intro or something of the sort. I prefer not to dedicate my first hot cue to the downbeat, as I often cue point juggle. My "load track from start" option is checked, but unchecking it does not resolve the issue.
Sung Barrall
you can put a cue point (where ever you want) and go to setup and click start at cue point. so what ever your first cue point is, that is where it will load too.

my SSL has been loading songs without cue points in the middle of the song which is irritating me.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy