[Question] Do all Audio Interfaces work with Serato Scratch Live?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: [Question] Do all Audio Interfaces work with Serato Scratch Live?Reply
[Question] Do all Audio Interfaces work with Serato Scratch Live?
Posted on: 28.06.2013 by Dia Laryea
I'm wondering, if I purchase a DJ Tech Soundbox Pro (http://www.tonecontrol.eu/images/pro...luidskaart.png), will I be able to make it work with Serato Scratch live if I hook up a pair of turntables and mixer on to it?

Or is my only way to work with Serato Scratch Live by purchasing a Rane SL2 Box/Rane Mixer?

Thanks.
Tesha Freudenstein
Originally Posted by pgtampa
Check out flebay and craigslists.. there is always someone who is willing to part with even an entry level Rane device for a good price.
^this. used SL2 will do fine. some people are even still rocking SL1s.
Robert Danno
Originally Posted by Danek
Well, damn. Thanks.
Check out flebay and craigslists.. there is always someone who is willing to part with even an entry level Rane device for a good price.
Tania Somppi
Originally Posted by Hippie

You need a Rane SL audio interface or one of their fancy mixers with one built in to run SSL.
Fixed
Julissa Serrone
No it won't work.

You need a Rane SL audio interface to run SSL.
+1
Dia Laryea
I'm wondering, if I purchase a DJ Tech Soundbox Pro (http://www.tonecontrol.eu/images/pro...luidskaart.png), will I be able to make it work with Serato Scratch live if I hook up a pair of turntables and mixer on to it?

Or is my only way to work with Serato Scratch Live by purchasing a Rane SL2 Box/Rane Mixer?

Thanks.
Audrey Pinda
I use an SL1 for every gig, unless there is an SL3 or SL4 being provided by the venue or promoter. It is still working like a champ after years of abuse.

I just helped my buddy pick one up locally (Boston area) for $200. I've seen them range from $150-300 usually, and it's something that is really solid for the price.

Eventually I plan on investing in an SL4 (as I am beginning to throw shows myself with my crew) but the SL1 is a workhorse that you can still find for a very inexpensive price.
Tesha Freudenstein
Originally Posted by pgtampa
^this. used SL2 will do fine. some people are even still rocking SL1s.
Robert Danno
Originally Posted by Danek
Well, damn. Thanks.
Dia Laryea
Well, damn. Thanks.
Tania Somppi

You need a Rane SL audio interface or one of their fancy mixers with one built in to run SSL.
Fixed
Julissa Serrone
No it won't work.

+1
Tania Somppi
No it won't work.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy