Numark V7 vs Denon SC-3900 vs Denon DN-S3700

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Numark V7 vs Denon SC-3900 vs Denon DN-S3700Reply
Numark V7 vs Denon SC-3900 vs Denon DN-S3700
Posted on: 10.10.2013 by Shera Finkelberg
Hi people,

i would love to buy one of those machines.
I scratch a lot and own Technics but i want to buy one of those devices.

Which one do you believe is better for scratching?

Sticker drift, heard the Denons have issues with them, but also the hybrid mode is really what im interested in, comaptible with Traktor and Serato SSL the Denons are, if im not mistaking... Also, V7 has an audio interface so thats deff in its advantage...

So please, all you who know something about the devices write pros and cons in few words...

Thx
Shera Finkelberg
Hi people,

i would love to buy one of those machines.
I scratch a lot and own Technics but i want to buy one of those devices.

Which one do you believe is better for scratching?

Sticker drift, heard the Denons have issues with them, but also the hybrid mode is really what im interested in, comaptible with Traktor and Serato SSL the Denons are, if im not mistaking... Also, V7 has an audio interface so thats deff in its advantage...

So please, all you who know something about the devices write pros and cons in few words...

Thx
Rebbecca Fennell
The v7s can be had for pretty cheap the last I checked and they're slated to get updated to support serato dj pretty soon
Isa Erik
Numark V7 can only work with Serato (no spinning platter support in Traktor), DN-S3700 has hybrid midi only for TSP 1.2.7 - TSP2 2.1.? (timecode mk1)
Heard good things about SC3900 (sticker drift seems to be resolved)
All three have audio interfaces inside.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy