rMBP + DDJ-SX keeps crashing and freezing up

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: rMBP + DDJ-SX keeps crashing and freezing upReply
rMBP + DDJ-SX keeps crashing and freezing up
Posted on: 02.10.2013 by Trula Willadsen
Sadly, no-one on the Serato community seems to be responding to my problem. It saddens me because I just spend
Trula Willadsen
Sadly, no-one on the Serato community seems to be responding to my problem. It saddens me because I just spend
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Trula Willadsen
Sidney Collop
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant
I'd start with going thru seratos optimization guide

I was having some problems not too long ago with crashes, turned out the problem was midi ox and midi yoke causing driver conflicts. As soon as I uninstalled it things went back to normal
1.5 is very buggy. Revert to 1.3 or try the 1.51 beta and see if that helps
Trula Willadsen
Sidney Collop
Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant

I was having some problems not too long ago with crashes, turned out the problem was midi ox and midi yoke causing driver conflicts. As soon as I uninstalled it things went back to normal
1.5 is very buggy. Revert to 1.3 or try the 1.51 beta and see if that helps
Trula Willadsen
Can't find that one, do you have a link?
Rebbecca Fennell

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy