Welcome to the Serato sub-forum

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Welcome to the Serato sub-forumReply
Welcome to the Serato sub-forum
Posted on: 26.08.2011 by Cristian Carmona
Yes, its time that DJTT had a place for all the SSL and Itch Users to ask questions, how to's and share general tips.

Keep it clean, on topic, no serato vs traktor wars, etc!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by JesC
sounds good. ive been meaning to post the videos from sonar.
sonar?
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by DjWindzOne
I'm gone for a good solid month. . .and now I can input things I use on a daily!

Good job JesC!
Janell Selser
general where everyone has been posting since 2008. Come on Gooch stop giving me a hard time.
Sorry, not trying to be a dick. I just don't like splitting people up further and believe that Serato questions/discussions should be in general with all the other software questions and you guys shouldn't have to go hide in the corner. That and the sub community s are starting to look a little random and unorganized.
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by Tha Gooch
Yea, obviously. So... Traktor questions and discussions go where?
general where everyone has been posting since 2008. Come on Gooch stop giving me a hard time.
Janell Selser
the reason we made a Serato sub community , is to welcome new people to the site and have the old members that use serato have to somewhere to ask questions, give tips and post announcements related to Serato.
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
To be fair, the S4, VCI-100 and MidiFighter subcommunity s are all pretty much 100% Traktor centric for obvious reasons so it's pretty reasonable to have one subcommunity set aside for serato questions.
your right! thank you
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by DJBambii
so when do we get an ableton one ?....
this is something the mod's & djtt staff would have to discuss.
Cristian Carmona
Yes, its time that DJTT had a place for all the SSL and Itch Users to ask questions, how to's and share general tips.

Keep it clean, on topic, no serato vs traktor wars, etc!
Lakiesha Perini
hey all, I have virtual DJ and I really am believeing about switching over to scratch, itch, or live maybe? I'm extremely new and all I've been exposed to is what I've seen in the pro-audio section of guitar center. could someone sway my decision toward something because all the top notch DJ's I've seen are using serato something or other.

thanks for any and all info!
Arnette Schmieg
Hey guys,
just bought a Xone DX couple days ago and am currently learning Serato itch and have a couple of questions....
does the sl-6 sampler in itch2.0 work like traktors sampler? what i mean by this is: if i put a part of the song in loop, can i manually drop that clip into the sample deck in Itch like i can in traktor? i cant figure out even how to put a clip into the sl-6 sampler right now... also, i was wondering if their is any better way to sync/beatgrid my tracks on itch...looked everywhere and found only sub-par videos. ive read somewhere that with the xone dx you cant adjust beatgrids, is this true?
Tatum Ansaldo
sonar?
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by DjWindzOne
I'm gone for a good solid month. . .and now I can input things I use on a daily!

Good job JesC!
Vernie Beharry

Good job JesC!
Janell Selser
Sorry, not trying to be a dick. I just don't like splitting people up further and believe that Serato questions/discussions should be in general with all the other software questions and you guys shouldn't have to go hide in the corner. That and the sub community s are starting to look a little random and unorganized.
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by Tha Gooch
Janell Selser
the reason we made a Serato sub community , is to welcome new people to the site and have the old members that use serato have to somewhere to ask questions, give tips and post announcements related to Serato.
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
To be fair, the S4, VCI-100 and MidiFighter subcommunity s are all pretty much 100% Traktor centric for obvious reasons so it's pretty reasonable to have one subcommunity set aside for serato questions.
your right! thank you
Tatum Ansaldo
Cristian Carmona
Tatum Ansaldo
coolness.
Janell Selser
Just a suggestion. Maybe the Kontrol S4 subcommunity should be turned into a Traktor area. People have claimed that this is a primarily Traktor community for awhile now but there is no actual Traktor area. All of a sudden there's a Serato area whithen the community and it seems odd. Personally I'd prefer not to seperate people depending on what software they use and you're opening up the flood gates to demands of a Torq/Ableton/Mixx etc... subcommunity . Just my worthless 2 cents.
Cristian Carmona
cool dustin, I got to use the twitch at SF controllerism battle. I wasnt too impressed. But maybe a little more time, it could have grown on me.
Candy Vardy
Awesome JesC, its about time!

Well since I've bought the Twitch and now also using Itch 2.0, I guess I'll be visiting this side of the community more often.
Cristian Carmona
Originally Posted by DJBambii
this is something the mod's & djtt staff would have to discuss.
Delmar Swamy

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy