Setup Wizard doesn't know the VCI 400

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Setup Wizard doesn't know the VCI 400Reply
Setup Wizard doesn't know the VCI 400
Posted on: 23.04.2012 by Meredith Waterman
Hi,

When I go thru the Setp Wizard it asks you to choose your controller. But there is no Vestax VCI 400. Just other models. Is that normal? And if it's so, what do I have to do now? Choosing another type of Vestax Controller?

(I have already installed new driver an new mapping, and die VCI 400 is running)
Fannie Ohayre
Originally Posted by donutsdc
I believe you just have to choose any normal option and load up the mapping after selecting your VCI-400 as your audio device in Traktor. The mapping should take care of the rest of the settings.
I have the same problem as the OP, the VCI-400 isn't listed in the pull-down menu in the Hardware Controller Selection.
Meredith Waterman
Hi,

When I go thru the Setp Wizard it asks you to choose your controller. But there is no Vestax VCI 400. Just other models. Is that normal? And if it's so, what do I have to do now? Choosing another type of Vestax Controller?

(I have already installed new driver an new mapping, and die VCI 400 is running)
Brenna Welbes
I'm pretty sure I just told the wizard that I didn't have a controller and then imported the .tsi and everything worked fine.
Elidia Petkovich
It does not matter that the vci 400 is not in the drop down since you have to import the .tsi anyway. Once you import it, it will override whatever controller you randomly selected. I picked the vci 100 just to be safe-ish but anything should work
Fannie Ohayre
Originally Posted by donutsdc
I believe you just have to choose any normal option and load up the mapping after selecting your VCI-400 as your audio device in Traktor. The mapping should take care of the rest of the settings.
I have the same problem as the OP, the VCI-400 isn't listed in the pull-down menu in the Hardware Controller Selection.
Kimberlee Bosel

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy