Crossfader jumping all over the place!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Crossfader jumping all over the place!Reply
Crossfader jumping all over the place!
Posted on: 20.07.2012 by Twyla Tornabene
The crossfader has begun jumping around between the left side and center. Oddly enough, it seems to happen in the beginnings of my sets and then the problem disappears after awhile. This just started happening after a couple months of use. I did just get a new laptop but all else is the same, dont recall if it started with the new machine however.
Brenna Welbes
Originally Posted by Sean_Boy87
my right up fader is doing the same sometimes ... only had it couple of months to
Have you tested different computers/software/USB cables?
Twyla Tornabene
The crossfader has begun jumping around between the left side and center. Oddly enough, it seems to happen in the beginnings of my sets and then the problem disappears after awhile. This just started happening after a couple months of use. I did just get a new laptop but all else is the same, dont recall if it started with the new machine however.
Leeanna Ayla
You can also just try cleaning and lubing them.
Brenna Welbes
I'm not sure what the DJTT warranty covers but from what I've heard, they're pretty cool dudes! Give them a ring. Worth a try...
Nicola Oatts
yeah i tried it with serato intro same thing volumes up and down like a yo yo ... so deffoe fader its self :@
Brenna Welbes
Originally Posted by Sean_Boy87
my right up fader is doing the same sometimes ... only had it couple of months to
Have you tested different computers/software/USB cables?
Nicola Oatts
Brenna Welbes
Narrow it down. Test on different computers. Different software. At that point, if it's still occurring, it's safe to deduce that it's the physical fader itself.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy