VCI LED Help

VCI LED Help
Posted on: 01.06.2011 by Aisha Albo
Hello Everyone,

First time posting!

I purchased a VCI 100 and then have successfully upgraded the firmware to 1.4 and put the SE overlay on, and also applied the latest mapping.

However....certain LED's dont seem to light up, and was wondering if they could of blown or Ive not set something up correctly?

The slice buttons when entering the game dont light up blue, only the green, the left headphone button doesnt light up blue when pressed nor does the left sync button.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers
Aisha Albo
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Sadly it sounds like you've got some blown LEDs. i had pretty much the exact same thing with the headphone cue and sync buttons. I bought some new LEDs on ebay and soldered them in myself with a little help from a friend and no prior experience, it's very doable just be careful.
Thanks fullenglishpint, I thought as much, I have purchased some LEDs as was going to change all the green for white and put some new blue ones in.

So I will await those and then report back.

Cheers
Aisha Albo
Hello Everyone,

First time posting!

I purchased a VCI 100 and then have successfully upgraded the firmware to 1.4 and put the SE overlay on, and also applied the latest mapping.

However....certain LED's dont seem to light up, and was wondering if they could of blown or Ive not set something up correctly?

The slice buttons when entering the game dont light up blue, only the green, the left headphone button doesnt light up blue when pressed nor does the left sync button.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers
Tatum Ansaldo
that's exactly what i did, the original green ones are poo.
Aisha Albo
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Sadly it sounds like you've got some blown LEDs. i had pretty much the exact same thing with the headphone cue and sync buttons. I bought some new LEDs on ebay and soldered them in myself with a little help from a friend and no prior experience, it's very doable just be careful.
Thanks fullenglishpint, I thought as much, I have purchased some LEDs as was going to change all the green for white and put some new blue ones in.

So I will await those and then report back.

Cheers
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy