Looking for a VCI 100 wiring diagram

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Looking for a VCI 100 wiring diagramReply
Looking for a VCI 100 wiring diagram
Posted on: 14.02.2012 by Velvet Orfanos
Hey all,

In the process of upgrading to arcade buttons, got the black with clear bezel. I want to add LEDs to the clear case so that the buttons light up. I would like to have one color for standard mode (slice,echo,cue,play) and another (red) for juggle mode. To make this possible, I need a wiring diagram for the unit. Anyone have one they are willing to share? Has anyone done this already and maybe could share their process?
Velvet Orfanos
Hey all,

In the process of upgrading to arcade buttons, got the black with clear bezel. I want to add LEDs to the clear case so that the buttons light up. I would like to have one color for standard mode (slice,echo,cue,play) and another (red) for juggle mode. To make this possible, I need a wiring diagram for the unit. Anyone have one they are willing to share? Has anyone done this already and maybe could share their process?
Fred Offill
Im currently on my mobile , but sesrch o youtube for vci 100 arcade and you'll see a video by ean golden doing the mod. There is also a blog post on hoe to do it. You will use the red wire and split it to 4 wires. It's shown in the video
Velvet Orfanos
Thanks Moss, that is pretty clear. I wonder about using one wire for the ground on the buttons, do you suppose that would create any lag?
Fred Offill
Best I could find for you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziXZjc4mTyE

it's a two part video. I personally didn't do the arcade with led's so I can't really help any further. Best of luck

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy