Clueless with VCI-100

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Clueless with VCI-100Reply
Clueless with VCI-100
Posted on: 14.02.2012 by Charlie Weader
I recently purchased a VCI-100. It has a older overlay, I am not sure if it is sold anymore or if there are any mappings for it. I believe it has firmware 1.3. I am considering doing an arcade upgrade. In order to do this would I have to ditch the overlay? Any help is appreciated. I am really just looking to learn anything about this controller since I my investigative skills have turned up nothing. Thanks
Charlie Weader
I recently purchased a VCI-100. It has a older overlay, I am not sure if it is sold anymore or if there are any mappings for it. I believe it has firmware 1.3. I am considering doing an arcade upgrade. In order to do this would I have to ditch the overlay? Any help is appreciated. I am really just looking to learn anything about this controller since I my investigative skills have turned up nothing. Thanks
Velvet Orfanos
You can verify the 1.3 firmware by doing a youtube search. I just finished my arcade button install (pretty easy) and am waiting for my new overlay to arrive. They just released a new overlay which is for the recently released V4 mapping. There is also a v1.4 firmware upgrade available. Although not required to use the v4 mapping, it is recommended. The VCI100 is a fun little controller and the features that Ean and the crew put in with the new mappings rival the S2. All of the stuff you need is available in the DJTT store. Good luck and have fun!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy