No big Import button, now what?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: No big Import button, now what?Reply
No big Import button, now what?
Posted on: 07.02.2012 by Hyacinth Sabulsky
hi all,

just picked up a VCI-100 arcade from a fellow community member and what i can do with it rocks my world. I am using a windows vista laptop (750MB hard drives, 2Gb ram, amd turion x2 2.1GHz cpu and no problems running traktor with a low latency setting) and a brand new NI Audio 2 interface. The version of Traktor 2LE that came with the interface doesn't have the big import button at the bottom of the preferences window, so how do i import a tsi file to get everything to work right?

I haven't upgraded to traktor 2 pro yet as i'm waiting on the "invalid serial number" issue with the interface. I want to take advantage of the 30.00 coupon for registering the hardware. However, I've been told and read in here that any mapping/.tsi file should work fine with LE. any advice is greatly apreciated.

Am I just going to have to hang in there until i upgrade to 2pro or are there workarounds? i'm a rank beginner (so just disabling the sync and working on beat matching is giving me enough to do for now) and am sort of fumbling through. i look forward to catching up to the rest of the herd!
Hyacinth Sabulsky
hi all,

just picked up a VCI-100 arcade from a fellow community member and what i can do with it rocks my world. I am using a windows vista laptop (750MB hard drives, 2Gb ram, amd turion x2 2.1GHz cpu and no problems running traktor with a low latency setting) and a brand new NI Audio 2 interface. The version of Traktor 2LE that came with the interface doesn't have the big import button at the bottom of the preferences window, so how do i import a tsi file to get everything to work right?

I haven't upgraded to traktor 2 pro yet as i'm waiting on the "invalid serial number" issue with the interface. I want to take advantage of the 30.00 coupon for registering the hardware. However, I've been told and read in here that any mapping/.tsi file should work fine with LE. any advice is greatly apreciated.

Am I just going to have to hang in there until i upgrade to 2pro or are there workarounds? i'm a rank beginner (so just disabling the sync and working on beat matching is giving me enough to do for now) and am sort of fumbling through. i look forward to catching up to the rest of the herd!
Hyacinth Sabulsky
[UPDATE]

turns out the LE version of Traktor2 that came with my Audio2 soundcard is more limited than previous versions. no big Import button at all. problem solved by upgrading to TP2. now to get a 1.4FW kit lined up and finishing up the tutorials.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy